The original recipe was taken from The Blender Girl.
- 1 cup fresh dates
- 1⁄4 cup raw walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1⁄4 cup hemp protein
- 1 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1⁄4 cup hemp hearts
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup frozen cranberries, chopped
- buckwheat groats
- In a food processor, combine dates through hemp seeds.
- Process until desired consistency has been achieved.
- Pour mix into a bowl and using your hands, mix in second set of walnuts and cranberries.
- Spread mixture into a parchment paper-lined pan and press to desired thickness.
- Sprinkle with buckwheat groats.
- Cut into bars.
- Wrap individually in Saran wrap & refrigerate.