Original recipe taken from Chic Vegan
- ½ white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Olive oil
- ½ cup Tofutti cream cheese
- ½ cup Tofutti sour cream
- ⅓ cup shredded Soya mozzarella
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 cups frozen spinach, thawed & drained
- Sea salt
- Panko crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop the onion and garlic.
- Saute in a bit of olive oil until translucent.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix onion mixture with remaining ingredients, excluding the Panko crumbs, salt & pepper.
- Add a bit of pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Pour into an oven-safe baking dish and sprinkle with Panko.
- Bake for 30 minutes.