Original recipe from Two Vegan Sisters
- 1 cup Earth Balance
- 4 cups icing sugar
- 1 ½ cups smooth (natural) peanut butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ – 2 cups carob chips
- Cream margarine, sugar and peanut butter.
- Mix in graham crumbs.
- Press into the bottom of a 9×13 and 9×9 baking pan (or a really big cookie sheet – it makes that much) to a thickness of about ¼”.
- Melt the chocolate and spread over mixture.
- Score chocolate topping to allow for easier cutting when chilled.
- Refrigerate until set and let warm to room temperature before cutting into squares.
I am VERY excited to try this recipe … I’m a HUGE fan of peanut butter!!!