Original recipe from Post Punk Kitchen
- ¾ cup canola oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- ½ cup chocolate coconut milk
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup walnut chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix milk and flaxseed and set aside.
- In a large bowl sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl, cream together oil and sugar.
- Add the flaxseed-milk mixture and mix well.
- Add the vanilla.
- Fold in the dry ingredients in batches.
- When it starts to get too stiff to mix with a spatula, use your hands until a nice stiff dough forms.
- Add the chocolate chips, cranberries & walnuts and mix with your hands again.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes, then set them on a wire rack to cool completely.
O-M-G!!! These are delicious!!! The original recipe called for 1″ balls to be flattened, but I wanted more of a bite-size cookie. Must package and put these away before I eat them ALL!!!