Original recipe from http://quicheaweek.wordpress.com
You will notice in the ingredients that there are no specific amounts. The reason (based on the original recipe) is due to time and patience. If you have time and patience, you can make many … if you have less time and less patience, you can make less!
- Wonton wrappers (ensure they are the eggless variety)
- Ricotta Cheese or Herbed Nut Cheese
- Pasta sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and lightly grease a baking pan (the original recipe calls for ‘cooking spray’ (presumably like Pam), but I found that cooking spray literally BAKES onto the pan and it’s very difficult to clean afterwards.)
- Place a wrapper on the baking sheet.
- Spoon in some cheese, spinach, sauce … whatever your heart desires!
- Fold up the edges of the wrapper to make a little diamond & pinch the corners closed.
- Lightly spray or oil the top of the closed packets and bake for 10 minutes.