Original recipe from http://mywholefoodlife.com
- 15 Medjool dates
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup cashews
- ¾ cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp water
- Mix the almonds, coconut and cashews in the food processor until fine.
- Add the dates, oil and water and pulse until a dough forms.
- Line an 8X8 pan with parchment paper leaving enough excess to grab at the sides (that way, the bars will be easy to remove and cut with a pizza cutter)
- Press down the down so that it is packed well and place in the fridge to set for a couple of hours.
- Slice and eat.