This recipe was adapted from the recipe on website http://damndelicious.net
- 2 servings pasta, uncooked (I used fettuccine but the original called for shell)
- 8 – 10 full pieces asparagus
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Pesto Sauce (I ran out of pine nuts, so I used slivered almonds)
- 6 – 8 sun-dried tomatoes (dry), julienned
- ⅓ cup “mozza”, cubed (I used Soya brand)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil a pot of lightly salted water and cook pasta according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking, toss asparagus (whole) in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake asparagus for 10 – 12 minutes, until tender but crisp.
- Allow asparagus to cool for a couple of minutes before cutting into 1″ pieces.
- Toss cooked pasta (drained, of course), asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, cheese and pesto together.
- Serve whilst hot.
This was a first-time make for me and I absolutely loved it! So simple yet so unbelievably delicious! Oh and I topped it with Parmesan “cheese” (Soya brand), too!